Skip to content
- UPDATED CLASSIC: Reach into the bag and pull out a letter; if you have a match, you're on your way to bingo! This game will help kids to learn and recognize their letters, while having fun.
- LEARNING AND GROWING: Kids learn letter recognition, letter/object association, develop and improve concentration skills. A valuable teaching tool that creates focus so learning becomes fun.
- PLAYING IS GROWTH: Frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.
- CREATIVE WAYS TO LEARN AND PLAY: Variations are included! For a twist on traditional bingo, try Letter sound bingo, cooperative bingo, picture bingo to determine the letter that goes with the picture.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Anyone can enjoy bingo! For 2-6 players ages 4 and up. Includes 6 game boards, 26 letter tokens (1 each of every alphabet letter) and 72 chips to mark your matches